viernes, 20 de abril de 2007

About this project

My name is Oscar Herrera, I am from Mexico City.
I have been studying in Sacramento, CA. for 8 months, and I would say it has been amazing.
I started taking ESL classes in Kaplan Institute for tree months, later, because of my goals, I decided to transfer my school and I started to take classes in Sacramento State University. (Napa Hall). My experience in Sac. State has been terrific. You can find nice and qualified teachers who always are going to help you with your goals and some difficulties that you could have.
Classes focus not just in preparing you for the "hated"Toefl test, that everybody wants to pass, but also you are able to learn about culture and some skills about bussiness, marketing, etc.

I have a lot of goals to do in the U.S, and after I finished my levels in Sac. State, I decided to increase my challenges. Proving myself what hard I have worked in my English`s skills, and also having work experience in this country, became my new goal.

Thanks to Sac. State program and Usa Career Start. I can keep working in my goals.
These days I am doing an internship at Access Sacramento, the great organization that I will be writing every day.

The purpose of this blog is having a journal about the things that I do here,

No hay comentarios: